Page updated 19th of June 2021
Please READ https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/recovery
To Comply with South Australian Government health directives, all of our Club Meetings will follow COVID-Safe Plan – 22 January 2021 – 9259077 MEETINGS See also SA Government’s recovery guidelines for COVID-19
Click here for SARCC club meeting QR code.
CLUB MEETINGS: As per last year, we will have seven meetings this year; please add the following dates to your diary:
(You will still be prompted in the week prior to the meeting, which will now to be at the Minor Works Building, 22 Stamford Court, Adelaide South Australia)
- Wednesday 24th February 2021, 7.30pm; Short film about Australia’s Tour De France Winner, Cadel Evans, as well as a general catch up among friends.
- Wednesday 24th March 2021, 7.30pm; Guest Speaker Richard Morris. Cycling in the United Kingdom. See the flier at https://sarcc.files.wordpress.com/2021/03/richard-morris.pdf
- Wednesday 26th May 2021, 7.30pm; Cancelled.
- Wednesday 23rd June 2021, 7.30pm;
- Wednesday 25th August 2021, 7.30pm;
- Wednesday 22nd September 2021, 7.30pm;
- Wednesday 24th November 2021, 7.30pm; Annual General Meeting
Minor Works Building
22 Stamford Court, Adelaide South Australia
(at the southern end of Stamford Court off Wright Street or behind The Donburi House restaurant on Sturt Street)
Some of us meet prior to the meeting in the Front Bar of the The Elephant And Castle Hotel 179 West Terrace, Adelaide at 6.00pm for a quick bite and a chat prior to the meeting.
The South Australian Recreational Cycling Club meeting is a place to catch up with old and new friends, tell a story, share your experiences from riding, have a chat and a coffee or tea and also listen to the entertaining speaker of the night. If you are new and curious come along and introduce yourself.
The guest speaker may cover cycling tours near and far usually with pictures or video, discuss bike equipment or teach a few maintenance tips. And any other entertaining and educational bicycle related matters.