We have a small problem with Internode email addresses not receiving emails from SARCC (firstname.lastname@example.org). Expert opinion suggests that we may need Internode customers to add email@example.com to their “Friends List”. To do this, Internode customers need to perform the following steps.
- Log into “My Internode” via the the website at https://www.internode.on.net/#login-myInt
- Under “My Email” select “Spam & Virus settings”
- Supply the “Username” for the e-mail address that you have supplied to receive e-mails from SARCC and “Password” for this e-mail address. Then select “Login”
- Select “Friends List” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- In the “Add Friends” box, enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” (without the quotes). [You can add other friends here who have similar problems with their e-mails being rejected.]
- Then select “Friends Settings” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select “Enable Friends tracking” and then save.
- Select “Logout” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You can now close the Internode E-Mail Configuration page.
If you have any problems, please contact us by clicking here.